Follow the step below :
- Download SpinRite 6 version of the program from the link below
- Prepare your pendrive is empty. In order to smoothly, should the process of repair is done on the PC and not the laptop. Hard drive who wants to repair should have been embedded in the PC.
- Install the downloaded SpinRite and run the program
- Select "Install SpinRite on Drive" and then hold down the letter on your keyboard that corresponds to the Flash drive is already plugged. Then click install Bootable SpinRite. When it is finished, click close.
- Go to BIOS by doing a restart and press the button del. on the menu, select device boot Pendrive which already contains the first priority as SpinRite. It aims to keep booting the PC led to Flash and not the hard drive. If you have selected the save and restart.
- If no process (4) and (5) no settings above are correct, you will see a display of program SpinRite as shown below when the PC is turned on:
- Please select the hard disk repair method that you want. Of the 5 options were offered, at umunya option no. 2 and 4 are the best. Make sure the hard disk drives that want repairs you have selected with the right
- the process of repair lasted quite a while depending on the condition of the hard drive. In General, the time it takes can be hours and hours even 1 day. So it's good you're doing repairs hard drive at a time that was already planned before.
- If completed, please remove the pendrive and boot settings in the BIOS to default settings
Among the various similar software, SpinRite has the best success rate. Just keep in mind that not all bad sectors can be corrected. If bad sectors have reached severe levels with a permanent hardware damage, then any software will never be able to fix it.